Sound of Revival - 7/10

Eblast - Fresh Fire USA

Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser
<http://www.freshfireusa.com/email-template/email-banner/6-12-2017-email-blast.html>
.


<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fresh-fire-with-todd-bentley/id366544120?mt=2>

<http://www.freshfireusa.com/>

<http://freshfireusa.com/parter-with-us>

<http://www.freshfireusa.com/submit-a-testimony>

<http://www.freshfireusa.com/prayer-request>

The Sound of Revival and Great Grace!

I'm sure many of you have heard about the recent East Texas Glory
Revival happening. I want to share an amazing prophetic word with you
as the result of a strong angel looking encounter that I recently had
about the date 7-10. I also had one of our good prophetic friends
share prophetic dreams to confirm. One dream happened on the day that
I received a visitation about a new sound of revival and jubilee!

Prophetic Word�6/6/2017

By Fiorella Giordano

Great Grace

Since last week, as I have been serving at the East Texas Glory
Revival, I have been having a few dreams that have shed light as to
what God has in store, not only for Texas but how this move is going
to touch the world. I want to share briefly that Todd Bentley had a
profound angelic visitation on Pentecost Sunday where he was given a
silver trumpet and the date 7-10, which spoke of the day of atonement
and sound of jubilee.

Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the
tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make
the trumpet to sound throughout all your land (Leviticus 25:9).

Please watch the Sunday night broadcast�it was such a powerful word!
His encounter aligned with my revelation and shed a greater light as
to what I had received in the dream. I am so grateful for his
apostolic leadership. I was able to share briefly on the Fresh Fire
Broadcast Sunday night, but I wanted to put it on paper and unpack the
revelation at greater length and thoroughness. The highlight and the
point that bridged all these pieces together was the date July 10,
which was the date that Todd was given as to the birthing of the Sound
Of Revival. This same date came to me by revelation through these two
dreams I am about to share.

Dream of Great Grace

I was driving crossing over a bridge called Life. As I was crossing
over, I saw this enormous whirlwind coming out of a white cloud. I was
stunned because there had not been any storms forecasted. This was a
different storm�it was white and heavenly, and out of the cloud formed
a very long whirling wind. It moved across the sky, and then the
whirlwind touched the ground, and its trajectory was towards me. As it
approached me, I could see its colors�white, gold, and purple. It came
close and out of the wind came lightning. The lightning touched my
right hand, and my hand became like an electrical coil, multiplying
the lightning as they bounced off my hand. When this happened, I saw
the words Tesla Coil. I knew this had to do with Nikola Tesla's
Electrical Coil that functioned as an electricity conductor.
Simultaneously I also saw Psalms 90:16-17: �Let Your work appear to
Your servants And Your majesty to their children. Let the favor of the
Lord our God be upon us; And confirm for us the work of our hands;
Yes, confirm the work of our hands� (NASB).

As I came out of the dream, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said,
�The whirlwind is Great Grace, and it is an angelic host that carries
the substance of the Kingly anointing, provision in power and in
resources, and also the King's jurisdiction. It is a banner that
announces My intent and purpose as King.� Immediately, I went to Acts
4 where Great Grace or Abundant Grace is mentioned.�And with great
power the apostles were giving testimony to the resurrection of the
Lord Jesus, and abundant grace was upon them all� (Acts 4:33 NASB).

I understood that God is releasing Great Grace to birth, empower,
and position His people into the greater works, into the fulfillment
of what He has appointed for this generation.

Dream 2�Purple Candle and Nikola Tesla

In this dream an angelic messenger approached me. He reached into
his pocket and gave me a very big and wide purple candle. It felt
valuable and ancient. It had a gold-plated bottom. As he put it in my
hand, I could feel its weight. I could also feel in a way a polarity
as that of the magnetic field of the poles of the earth. It's hard to
describe the candle because it was more of a sphere made of purple
wax, and it also had a covering much like a canopy, in order to
protect it. Also, its fragrance was intoxicating. It was familiar to
me�I knew it was the fragrance of the Lord. It had an inscription on
the gold plate that read: �1899-1900.� I knew what the inscription
meant. At the turn of the century, Nikola Tesla conducted experiments
in Colorado Springs. �The Tesla Experimental Station was a Colorado
Springs laboratory built in 1899 by inventor Nikola Tesla and used
that year for his study of the use of high-voltage, high-frequency
electricity in wireless power transmission� (Wikipedia). I asked the
messenger in the dream where he had found the candle, and he said, �I
found it in Arkansas.�

Interpretation

A lot of times states in my dreams are significant because of what
the name means. Arkansas means southern wind. I understood that the
candle symbolized the light of illumination and revelation. I
understood that it spoke of the symbol of a century, the turning of an
age, and of a man who carried such prophetic vision of the future, and
who ventured beyond every limit. I understood that there was a polar
shift of a northern wind to that of a southern wind, which is a wind
of favor and blessing.

July 10

As I processed all this revelation, I heard the Lord say, �Look up
Nikola Tesla�s birthday, it is significant.� I did, and found that his
birthday is July 10. I understood that July 10 would be the marking
point of a new birth. A download of revelation flooded me, and I
remembered that Tesla was said to have been born at midnight on July
10 in the middle of a very intense storm. His mother said he would be
a son of light because the lightning was so intense during the storm.
I believe that Tesla is a sign in my dreams, a sign for God's birthing
of His sons of light, out of the roar of a mighty storm. Resurrection
power is stirring and moving like electricity all around�heaven is
moving and a new sound is being heard.

Sound

Nikola Tesla also invented the radio, though most credit it to
Marconi. The courts actually pronounced the credit to Tesla, but this
was after his death. Again, I want emphasize the prophetic
significance of this symbol of Tesla in the realm of sound. Radio is
all about frequency, about sound. It facilitated for the sound to
carry and to communicate and connect people all around the world. It
connected people to a sound.

I believe all this brings to light that God is birthing a new sound
of resurrection power, charged with vision of the future, full of
hope, full of eternity, charged with innovation, charged with
creativity, with the ability to reproduce and multiply, and of bearing
the witness of His infinite power and might�bearing the witness of the
resurrection power of Christ. He has established His banner of Great
Grace upon it. There is a movement of light and sound that is being
birthed, and it is God born and breathed.

May His Light Shine,

What an incredible NEW prophetic word about this NEW Sound of
Revival!

Mark your calendars now for our upcoming JULY 6-10 "Sounds of
Revival" Conference with Todd Bentley, Jason Hooper, Rob Radosti,
Stephan Powell, and David Hunter.

We are very excited and expectant for what the Lord has in store for
America as we return from what is an incredible move of the Lord

Sounds of Revival Conference info ~ CLICK HERE
<http://www.freshfireusa.com/events/view/819-Sounds-of-Revival-Conference>
.

In Him,

Todd Bentley


<https://www.freshfireusa.com/index.php/one_time_donation_special/sow-into-the-texas-revival/0>

Up coming events!

For info on East Texas Glory Revival ~ CLICK HERE
<http://www.freshfireusa.com/events/view/807-East-Texas-Glory-Revival>
.


<http://www.freshfireusa.com/events/view/807-East-Texas-Glory-Revival-Extended>


<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.freshfireusa.com/email-template/email-banner/6-12-2017-email-blast.html>


<http://twitter.com/share?original_referer=http://www.freshfireusa.com&source=tweetbutton&text=
Sound of Revival and Great Grace!
&url=http://www.freshfireusa.com/email-template/email-banner/6-12-2017-email-blast.html&via=iamtoddbentley>

If you do not wish to receive any more newsletters, Simply
Unsubscribe <http://www.freshfireusa.com/unsubscribe.php>

Powered By Calhoun Creations - Simple Ministry Management
<http://calhouncreations.com>






--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --

No comments: